Full-time Permanent Position
As a global leader in digital business transformation, Bizagi provides the power to deliver rapid process automation and ignite digital business transformation across the enterprise. Bizagi’ s digital business platform wraps around existing IT systems, giving organisations the immediate business agility and process orchestration required to compete in the digital economy.
Bizagi is rapidly expanding worldwide and is looking to recruit the best talent in the industry. We are truly passionate about our solutions and the market opportunity, and we are looking for like-minded people to join in our journey.
Headquartered in England with operations in Europe, Latin America, and with a strong implementation partner network globally, Bizagi is a very fast-growing software business, seen as an innovator within the Business Process Management (BPM) market. Bizagi’s vertical solutions and the underlying platform help over 300 enterprise customers across all industries improve, automate and streamline their business processes.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for supporting large enterprise customers and implementations by building software components based on the business requirements as well as integration with the company`s products and solutions. To be successful in this role it is imperative of to be agile and focus quality integration at functional and non-functional levels while keeping the customer an end-user as the main priority. You will be the highest escalation point for most complex customer problems.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Understand, troubleshoot, analyse, and resolve software issues reported by clients and/or staff.
- Apply and utilize knowledge gained from industry/product expertise and technical understanding to quickly identify issues and render solutions.
- Develop patches and work with Engineering and QA to incorporate fixes in future releases.
- Always provide an outstanding customer experience by being in contact with customers and provide timely and effective updates.
- Create case summaries, root cause analysis and documentation.
- Assists with installation, setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of software products.
- Design and implement software components in compliance with the business requirements and user demands.
- Evaluate customer specific flows and processes
- Detect and solve common identified mistakes over the implemented (productive) modules of customer
- Provide on-going support for product and functionality definitions
Basic qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 years of experience supporting Enterprise Software Customers as part of Customer Oriented R&D or Highest tier of support.
- 3-5 years of experience in analysing, developing and improving processes by creating technological solution for customers or internal.
- Exceptional proactivity and analytical thinking skills
- Experienced in working as part of global and distributed teams.
- Competence in Services integration (SOAP, Rest, oData)
- Expertise in Authentication flows (oAuth, OpenID, SAML)
- Obsession with Customer service delivery
- Excellent written and Oral communication
- Drive to be self-sufficient and expand your knowledge on daily basis.
- Due-Diligent in documentation, knowledge base
- You enjoy knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- You enjoy puzzles and thrive in an environment with complex problems.
- Enjoy fast-paced working environment
- Team player and collaborative mindset
- Always thinking how to prevent a problem from re-occurring.
- Willing and able to be part of 24x7 support team globally.
- Able and willing to travel as needed for customer support or enablement (international and domestic)
- Double degree in Systems Engineering and Industrial Engineering
- Government Clearance preferred.
- BPM tools (Bizagi preferred)
- BI (Power BI or others)