Sutherland is looking for bilingual Software Development Engineer who wants to benefit from a great on boarding program and professional development by joining our IT Enterprise Team in Bogota, Colombia, partnering up with NICE Software Solutions multicultural teams from all over the globe.
NICE Engineers will manage tasks for technical issues. Also, trouble shoot and resolve issues for NICE clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- At least 1 year in technical support facing customers and resolving issues.
- Fast learner with ability to educate her/himself on relevant technologies;
- Intimate knowledge of the customer’s connected applications;
- Excellent technical and analytical skills;
- Technical development/debugging and diagnosis skills (e.g. coding, scripting, etc.);
- Integration experience with desktop enterprise software applications;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set own task lists and time lines.
- Ability to work in a team;
- Demonstrated interest and ability to communicate across technology and business boundaries;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent).
- English B2 fluent conversational;
- Experience in customer support;
- Proficient with Linux, Microsoft Server;
- Knowledge with SQL Server, MySQL y PostgreSQL;
- Intermediate knowledge of Java.