Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as Consulting Data Analyst. The Consulting Data Analyst is responsible for partnering with NICE Business Consultants in servicing customers in the areas of contact center, workforce management, and process improvement with NICE clients. Utilizing data insights, this role is responsible for helping clients drive value realization and increased system adoption. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Consulting Data Analyst in this role get to:
Build long term relationships with NICE Business Consultants: While driving exceptional end to end service delivery with a strong focus on data analytics, strategy and processing. Will have a high level of accountability at the individual level and provide service that exceeds their business partners’ needs.
Develop and deliver client services: That support the business consultants’ engagements for managed application services.
Design, develop, deploy and maintain a suite of ‘automated’ / ‘repeatable’ BI solutions: Consisting of numerous dashboards, scorecards and other reports and visualizations.
Provide analysis and recommendations through deep-insights: Based on data analysis and independent discovery.
Able to communicate complex analysis and insights: To various stakeholders inside and outside of analytical teams.
Handle tough data challenges & technical problems as they arise.
Focus on contact center best practices & processes: Up to and including industry KPI benchmarks. Also understand call center definitions and calculations.
Analyze new and existing customers KPI performance: And develop contact center improvement plans, gap analysis and regular quarterly business reviews.
Utilize existing Microsoft Excel Macro enabled dashboards: To publish data outputs for NICE Customers & Business Consultants.
Develop presentations and present recommendations: To Business Consultants and NICE Customers including functional operating teams.
Support NICE Business Consultants: In identifying additional solution opportunities.
BA/BS in relevant field work.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Proven data analyst experience in contact center industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail- Methodical ability to identify gaps in source data.
- Relevant professional experience covering B.I., data science, statistical analysis, machine learning and/or enterprise reporting
- High competency with Microsoft Excel and related platforms including the use of pivot tables, visual basic and formulae for data reporting purposes
- Advanced skills developing reports and dashboards using tools such as R and Tableau (Tableau Certified a plus).
- Understanding of decision trees, segmentation, regression and other intelligent decision models used to analyze customer response behaviors, interaction patterns and propensity
- High intellectual curiosity, advanced analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint
- Excellent problem-solving ability in high pressure situations
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal “direct-line” authority
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills are a must.
- Experience at BS. in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics or related analytical field of study (advanced degree preferred)- or related experience
- 3+ years relevant professional experience covering B.I., data science, statistical analysis, machine learning and/or enterprise reporting.
- Advanced SQL and Python skills a plus!
- Domain experience with contact center Workforce Management; Performance Management; Back Office Management; Process Automation (Robotics); or Quality Management solutions. Power BI.